SC - New person to list

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Mon Mar 9 11:51:59 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - New person to list                  3/9/98

<snip>My name is Lady Euriol of Lothian, I live in the Province
of Southern Shores, in the Principality of the Mists, in the
Kingdom of the West.
<snip>

Hullo!
There are a few Misties on this list (probably more lurking).  Just remember
not to read this list on an empty stomache, you will either cramp from
laughing too hard, or from hunger pangs, depending on the "Cathedral"s mood
for the day.
- -brid
caer darth, mists