SC - Autumn feast ideas

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Mar 11 06:43:38 PST 1998

In a message dated 3/11/98 1:22:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, korny at zikzak.net
writes:

<< Incidentally, does anyone know if Pomegranates are an autumn fruit?  I
 think I read this somewhere, but I'm not sure where... >>

Although I am not certain what season pomegranates belong to here in the USA
they are available between Thanksgiving (e.g., end of Nov) and Christmas in
the supermarkets.  I would think that this would suggest that they were more
of a winter fruit than autumn.  At the very least it would put their season at
the extreme end of the autumn quarter.

Ras