SC - Headline: SCA-Cooks Unite at Pennsic and Feed the Known World!

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Wed Mar 11 09:42:02 PST 1998

Hiya folks!

It's almost that time! I would like to request that someone take the lead
and reserve a class-tent or encampment at Pennsic some evening, so we can
all clap eyes on each other and FEED each other, eat, drink, make merry, and
generally schmooze, while we rub shoulders and other body parts.

Who's hosting this gathering of the clergy?

Who is submitting it as a class, for any/all attendees (basically
functioning as the teacher/coordinator).

When?

Where?

What do we call it? Convergence of the Flaming Order of the Cheesy Salamanders?

Whose's making the salamander banner?

How do I get invited?

How much time do I have to make some cool cook's garb to wear?

Let's get organized NOW, OK? I need to plan an enormous amount of stuff for
pennsic, and don't want to miss meeting any of you folks. I believe you need
to submit the plan to Alys Katherine (happily, she is a part of the
Cathedral!) to be listed as a class in the Pennsic Book. She will forward
you the necessary format for submitting a class/gathering. Contact her at:
 alysk at ix.netcom.com

Hugs all 'round.

Aoife