SC - Spanish Breakfasts

Angela Conn fianna at mail.geocities.com
Wed Mar 11 13:01:00 PST 1998

        Greetings, once again- I am searching for recipies (realtively easy)
for Culture day in High School. I have forced everyone to eat medieval foods
from either Spain or France, depending on the particular class. Of course, I
must continue with this.  It is in the morning, so i would prefer something
breakfast-type. I looked at the library, and I saw nothing.

        While in the middle of looking, I pondered the idea of a "Breakfast
Feast".  Has anyone ever been to one of these? We often have feasts in the
late afternoon-evening, but never in the morning. Many of the novels written
in the middle ages or Ren. periods, speak of "breakfast" as we know it, and
they go on to explain the importance of dress, and of course-all the usual
customs, foods..etc..
...But NO recipies!

ahhhaagh.

:) ok, i'm ok.

        I would also like to ask a more specific question-(I may get in
trouble for this one): Is the Cooking guild of the Barony of Northkeep still
going?-Is there one in Namron?
(both places in Ansteorra)

Fiona Gwen O'Brannigan
fianna at geocities.com
(MKA=Angela Conn)
May your forehead grow, like the mighty oak.