SC - Finding cleanup crews (was re: "I lived..")

kat kat at kagan.com
Tue Mar 17 16:59:19 PST 1998

Good gentles, thank you for your helpful suggestions and advice on finding cleanup personnel.  I'll bring these up at the next Baronial officers' meeting and toss them around.

I'm basically hoping to avoid some nastiness, since there were other officers of the Barony there who were more than a little perturbed at the lack of assistance we received... particularly since I advertised, and offered to pay cash, for a dish washer and still didn't get one...

Anyway, thanks again; I always appreciate the great advice I get here.  You folks are pretty terrific.

	- k