SC - Early sources

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Mar 18 19:05:51 PST 1998

While I'm thinking about it, does anyone out there have any early sources
in the original languages, in order of preference, in Olde English, French,
Latin, or any of the Romance languages, or in German? If you can send me a
copy or a reference where I might find original source material, I'd be
most obliged. Cariadoc is sending me one, along with his books, and
Adamantius and Ras have both recommended that I start working with original
sources, so any help you can provide will be ecstaticly received.

Thanks,

Phlip

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,