SC - Butchering, Part 2, long again.

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sat Mar 21 22:52:17 PST 1998

If it is detectable, I couldn't detect it.  Depending on time, I'd leave it
hang entire- less chance for bacteria to find its way to the meat. Given
insufficient time, I'd either cut it into roasts and steaks and cool it
that way, or roast the thing entire, depending on what and how I was
intending to serve. There's a lot of heat in a cow or horse or camel
carcass, and it takes a while to dissipate. It's also a lot easier to
handle the cooled carcass.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

: In a message dated 3/21/98 7:29:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,