SC - For Love & Honor

James & Melody Mahanna jmmahanna at worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 22 23:08:10 PST 1998

This weekend, March 27-29, the Shire of Bordervale Keep will be
hosting
the event For Love & Honor.  I had agreed to be feastocrat for this
event,
but unfortunately I will be having surgery on the 27th.  I thought
however
that you all might like to see the menu.  We will be serving a brunch
that
morning also.

Brunch
Smoked Gouda
Amish Cheese
Rolls
Muffins / Pastries
Apples & Oranges
Butter
Honey

Feast Menu

Bread with chive butter and honey butter

Soup:  Cabbage Chowder

Salad Course:  Bohensalat  ( A german green bean salad with
vinagrette)

First Course: Rosemary Garlic Pork Rolls
                      Courgette Salad
                      Basmati Rice

Second Course:  Peppercorn Beef
                           Roasted Turnips, Carrots, and Onions
                           Mushroom Pasties

Dessert Course:  Scones
                           Baked Apples w/Sour Cream Sauce

- --
Taliesin yr Glamorgan & Morwenna De Malyns
Mka: James & Melody Mahanna
http://home.att.net/~jmmahanna/shirepage.html