SC - Fwd: 8 Worst Convenience Foods

Karen Lyons-McGann dvkld.dev at mhs.unc.edu
Mon Mar 23 08:54:31 PST 1998

>8 Worst Convenience Foods

Oh joy!  As of this posting, this list of horrible canned goods has
somehow been justified on every newsgroup I read (beginning with
alt.bad.clams: the group was horrified that some of our clammy brethern
and sistern might end their lives as #1 on the list) and all the
listservs but one, with my assistance in one case.  The remaining
unsullied list is another sort of  SCA list, and I expect someone else
here will manage to post it there by the end of the week.  This is not a
post of annoyance, I am highly amused that it has made the rounds so
thoroughly and completely in less than a month.  It's a small electronic
world out there.

Anne