SC - a bit about me

bluejay 407 bluejay407 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:11:01 PST 1998

Greetings!
Since I am new, I will introduce myself: a 1997 college grad who's been
quite frustrated by the eternal job hunt, and therefore (as some gentles
already know), has little to spend on scadian activities. Nevertheless,
I am intrigued by the possibilities....
I live in Nassau County, right on the Nassau/Queens border---however,
I've lived in the Midwest and the South as well....and my college
experiences largely took place in Maryland (sometime you might ask me
about it all).  My point: I've gained some perspective that "native
NYers" don't always have.  (No offense intended.)
Lastly, hmmm, you asked about interests---well there are too many to
list here, but I do enjoy things which spark my creativity! Such as
cooking, writing, drawing, reading. Sometimes I daydream too much.
History can fascinate me, but as my major it didn't provide much
creativity.  Yes, I majored in History, and that's partially why I was
drawn to the SCA. More on that another time!

Christina {^^}
(no scadian name yet)