SC - Musk LifeSavers

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Wed Mar 25 18:01:59 PST 1998

Hello. Alys Katherine,

She's sent me four packages, and I'll have then at Pennsic at the Cook's
potluck, since it looks like it will be hosted in my camp anyway

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
:
: Greetings!  I volunteer to take any musk LifeSavers to Pennsic!!!  If
: there is such a thing in Australia then one _should_ be able to get
: musk food-grade flavoring, shouldn't one???  Musk is used frequently in
: Elizabethan confections and I would love to get some of the flavoring.
: I got some musk oil from Caswell & Massey, but no one could guarantee
: me it was "edible".
:
: Alys Katharine
: