SC - Re: [Mid] 16 Things you never tell a cop...

cassie cassie at sally.nas.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 26 11:35:03 PST 1998

rudin at okway.okstate.edu wrote:

> As long as we are addressing list etiquette - my e-mail server does not let me
> see the address of the person posting.

You might check your preferences. Many email tools give you an option on
how
much of the header you will see.

> All of my messages come from sca-cooks
> so when someone posts something and says to respond privately without attaching
> their private address, well, it's a little difficult.  It's not a big deal, but,
> as long as we're talking......
>
> Just my .02
>
> Mercedes
> rudin at okway.okstate.edu

This shows the importance of including a signature with all email
correspondance
which includes your email address.

Euriol

- --
Cassandra Baldassano            cassie at nas.nasa.gov
Sterling Software               (650) 604-6007 or (800) 331-8737 x6007
Supporting:                     M/S 258-6
Systems Control                 NASA Ames Research Center
Database Administration         Moffett Field, CA 94305-1000