SC - Vegemite, sundry other tasty foodstuffs, and a visit

RMcGrath at dca.gov.au RMcGrath at dca.gov.au
Fri Mar 27 11:51:28 PST 1998

Gary and I are planning to visit friends in Arizona towards the end of this
year (both of whom are very good Ren. recorder players).  We'll probably be
travelling round south CA also.

Anything interesting occurring in that part of the world around then? :-)
We'd love to meet gentles from this list if possible.
Anyone want vegemite, marmite, musk lifesavers, etc? :-)

purrs
Rakhel Petrova
Politarchopolis, Lochac