SC - Le Menagier

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sat Mar 28 10:59:36 PST 1998

>I also don't completely understand why there are
>so may *more* recipes in JH compared to P&C.. could that just be
>"translators choice"?

As far as I can tell, P&C simply left out large chunks of the cooking
section of Le Menagier without sayint they were doing so--sometimes
breaking part way through a recipe.

Our EMail (this is from Cariadoc, the previous post from this address was
Elizabeth) is

DDFr at Best.com

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/