SC - Period Pottery - WARNING

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Sat Mar 28 22:20:06 PST 1998

I would like to point out that if anyone finds a pottery item that is or
has YELLOW GLAZE that they should call the NRC (Nuclear Regulatory
Commission) and the closest HAZMAT team IMMEDIATELY. It is my
understanding that yellow glaze is period, but can only be made by the
use of Uranium nuclear material. Correct me if I am wrong, but when I
took a pottery class, I was told this by the instructor.

Korrin S. DaArdain
One of many under the rock.
Kingdom of An Tir.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com