SC - Marmite

Varju Varju at aol.com
Tue Mar 31 06:47:51 PST 1998

<< I know this is modern, but can you give us more details on these
 marzipan vegetables? Do these look like the real thing or just
 cariactures? Are they often homemade or are they usually bought
 at the store?>>

The German marzipan treats we used to get from my father's family were store
bought and ranged in accuracy from rather cartoonish animals up to rather
realistic fruits.  It can be homemade.  I think the realism factor would
depend on your sculpting ability.  This reminds me. . .its been a long time
since I had marzipan. . .maybe I should look around here for some. . .

Noemi