SC - Apicius

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Mar 5 08:56:35 PST 1998

> On 5 Mar 1998 RMcGrath at dca.gov.au wrote:
>
> > My friend Lesley sent me this address.
> >
> > http://www.dl.ket.org/latin3/mores/food/cenbene.htm
> >
> > short intro to Apicius.  The things I learn from being on this list!
> >
> > cheers
> > Rakhel Petrova

All I got was the first page of the site. Were there references to the
recipes earlier? Like an idiot I deleted the wrong address.

Also, I hope the suggested menus were only there to give the impression
of Roman period meals. There were some clearly post period ingredients
in the suggested meals.

Yers,

Gunthar