SC - OOP Recipe request - please help!!

Patti H LaRaja ducksalad at juno.com
Tue Mar 10 18:20:33 PST 1998

I am new to the sca-cooks, but I am sure I pass for mundane very well!
Here is a traditional Pesto recipe: 4 plump fresh garlic cloves, minced
fine sea salt to taste, 2 cups loosely packed fresh basil leaves and
flowers, 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, 1/2 cup freshly grated Italian
Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.  Place the garlic, salt and basil in the bowl
of a food processor and process to a paste (or use mortar and mash with a
pestle to form a paste).  Add the oil and process again.  Transfer to a
bowl and stir in the chesse.  Taste for seasoning.  Stir again before
serving.  can be stored in the refrig. for up to 1 day.  from Patricia
Wells' Trattoria cookbook.  Hope this helps, Pat L.