SC - Goodbye

Wes Will wwill at siu.edu
Wed Mar 11 14:13:43 PST 1998

It's been fun.  Thanks for all of the good times, recipes, and other yummy
stuff.

Due to an excess of verbiage and a lack of snippage, I can't deal with the
volume any more, even on digest.  (2/3 of one entire digest the same
message, un-pared, is too much.)

Those who got the mead recipe from me, please keep me posted on how it
went.  I'm interested in knowing.

Stefan, keep that florilegium going, I'm going to need it a lot now that
I'm not subscribed.

Take care, all.  I'm gonna miss this list.

Eoin Caimbeul