SC - Call for teachers - Cooking and Brewing Collegium

Tina Carney brighid at iserv.net
Fri Mar 13 05:35:58 PST 1998

On October 10th the canton of Rimsholt (Grand Rapids MI) will host the RUM
Pentamer Topical session: Cooking and Brewing Collegium.  Those people
interested in teaching should contact me for more information about the site
and possible scheduling.

ALSO  - we will be having an "ask the laurel" open discussion session. Any
laurels interested in attending are asked to plese contact me.

Thank you

Brighid the Ageless
class coordinator
living the canton of Rimsholt