SC - Headline: SCA-Cooks Unite at Pennsic and Feed the Known World!

marilyn traber mtraber at email.msn.com
Fri Mar 13 21:56:15 PST 1998

OK, guys-
just in the planning stage- how about the 2 top versions of the dreaded
kuskynols? I promise a dish based on horse for the adventurous, and if they
are ready in time the goose livers and a truffle for foie gras if somebody
besides myself feels ambitious...also am bringing some homemade cordials
including a chocolate and the infamous glogg, homemade cider vinegar to
share out as well as use, I have gotten some interest in my duck a la
tyrolean.

How about you all privately email me at margali at 99main.com or
mtraber at juno.com and that will give me some idea how many there are, then we
can figure out how to divvy up the planned...I mean decide how to divide up
the list of feast components. It may well evolve into the typical a-c,
appetizers kind of thing. It might also help if you list what your specialty
or current redaction project might be.

margali

[who knows, I may decide to list misc. ingredients and once we are all there
we do a siege feast with what everybody brought and what will hold still
long enough to get cooked. ]