SC - breakfasts

Lillian Johnston LillianJ at bethlehem.org.au
Mon Mar 16 14:44:35 PST 1998

We have hosted a couple of Elizabethan Breakfasts. The last big one was
done when Lochac hosted West Kingdom's Purgatorio. The breakfast on
Sunday morning which went from 8:00am to about 2:00pm (I trying to
remember as many details as possible as I get very ill on Saturday night
and was in no shape to help on Sunday) I do remember food coming out
continuously. If is was a Period dish from a Renaissance source I think
it was included in the menu. The Stewards both have net access, so I
will see if I can get them to write something up for everyone. They were
Mistress Vittoria and the evil Master Alaine.