SC - Galingale and Brains

Varju Varju at aol.com
Tue Mar 17 09:02:47 PST 1998

<<  thats what the Oprah case in Texas was about. >>

Actually the Oprah case was about her mentioning that it COULD be a problem
here too, which upset some cattlemen, etc.  I think again it may be
geographical, here at least the cattle are range fed until the weather gets
bad, then go to an alfalfa or hay diet during the winter.  The carcasses to
feed problem is rare, at least  in this region of the US.  I guess that's the
advantage of living in the Wild West!

Noemi
who finds she knows more about local agriculture than she ever planned to