SC - Rowany Festival

Meliora & Drake meliora at macquarie.matra.com.au
Wed Mar 18 23:14:30 PST 1998

Dwake and I will be thewe !!!! Let us know when and whewe.  I have no
meetings scheduled as fa as I know, and we only have to wowwy about clashing
with Dwake's Bwewing collegium.

But should we not take this to the Lochac foum, so as not to inspiwe envy in
the othews.

We wont be doing the the pewiod cookewy thing as I have been ill and am just
not up to it.  We will be dining at Gweasispoone instead.

Please accept my humblest apologies fow the typing.  The PQ ST key is not
woking, so I weplaced them all with w.  Blame Dwake, it was his idea.

Mel. (I WONT put a w in my name)