SC - Ostrich, and cruelty to geese

marilyn traber mtraber at email.msn.com
Fri Mar 20 18:54:30 PST 1998

*snicker* reminds me of the time my lord brought home a single guy from his
navy division[R-5 NSSF to those others in the canoe club] and being a city
boy didn't realize what rob meant by fresh free range turkey[named enchilada
if memory serves] He also didn't expect rob to wrap the body in a burlap
feed sack, hang it upside down until it passed out and hack off the head to
test his new sword....I guess he believed that food came naturally in
plastic and Styrofoam!
margali
[and the bird weighing in at 40 lbs. dressed, we had to dunk it in a 85
gallon overpack drum liberated from the division, and brought to the boil
over a 100,000 Btu borrowed gas ring. We had to remove the shelves from the
oven and make a broiler pan large enough to fit the bird and the oven.]