SC - Rowany Festival

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Mon Mar 23 16:25:33 PST 1998

Nicolette and others,

Apologies for the tardiness of my reply.

We spoke to Spyder last night regarding Collegia and neither Drake or I
are scheduled for Thursday afternoon, so that sounds like the best time
(for us).

The only problem we still have is that Thursday is Polit's day for
providing Constables and Drake, Kiriel and myself are all warranted
constables (Drake current Baronial, Kiriel ex-baronial and myself
college constab).  I figure Drake could dragoon some other sucker, I
mean volunteer into handling those hours we will be at the meeting.

Had any replies from anyone else yet ???

Meliora.