SC - Vegemite, sundry other tasty foodstuffs, and a visit

San Fernando Valley Girl sfvg at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 26 17:40:35 PST 1998

Hello visitors ;-),

I'm located in the Barony of Dun Or in the Kingdom of Caid (better know as
Lancaster, CA).  I'm sure something will be going on but, can you give me a
better time frame?  Are we talking October or December?  But, yes, there are
things always going on around here.

I, personally would love to try those mush flavored lifesavers (*I* am a
sugarholic). I have never tried marmite but vegamite is sold at our local
Hughes.

Let me know if you will be in my area and perhaphs some crash space can be
arranged.

Yours in service,
Dorothea of the Oaks

RMcGrath at dca.gov.au wrote:

> Gary and I are planning to visit friends in Arizona towards the end of this
> year (both of whom are very good Ren. recorder players).  We'll probably be
> travelling round south CA also.
>
> Anything interesting occurring in that part of the world around then? :-)
> We'd love to meet gentles from this list if possible.
> Anyone want vegemite, marmite, musk lifesavers, etc? :-)
>
> purrs
> Rakhel Petrova
> Politarchopolis, Lochac

- --