SC - turkish website of recipes

Woeller D angeliq1 at erols.com
Mon Mar 30 13:18:00 PST 1998

SINGER1ARL wrote:

> I tried to access the Turkish website, but it asked for a user name and
> password for the network! How does one go about doing this?
>
> Arlene Silikovitz
> West Orange, NJ

Try clicking on this address:

http://www.dominet.com.tr/turkey/recipes.html

If that doesn't work, click on this address:

http://www.tubears.com/

 on THAT page, go into the first menu choice (titled '50,000 recipes'),
and go to 'Turkish Cuisine', then click on the 'go' button, and you're
there. Happy Trails...
Angelique