SC - Period Pottery - WARNING

marilyn traber mtraber at email.msn.com
Mon Mar 30 18:40:46 PST 1998

Or if you want, there is glass made with the inclusion of uranium salts. t
is sort of a funny celery green with almost a cyalume green fracture line if
the lighting is right. I even know where you can buy some...and before
anybody asks, yes there is actually a market for such an odd thing. It is
still considered collectable.

I know, my mom and dad go to auctions and my mom deals antique and art glass
as something to keep her busy in retirement. [blatant plug-Glass House
Antiques, Inc.  hi mom]

margali