SC - Verjuice sources-please

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Tue Mar 3 22:46:50 PST 1998

Hi all from AM
You can get verjuice here in Seattle at DeLaurenties, a fancy schmancy
italian import grocery store. Also at Larry's the quintessential Yuppie
Mart (in two flavors, even). I have also seen it in the mail order catelogs
for Dean and DeLucca, which I believe have a web site.

Its fun stuff!
- --Anne-Marie