SC - copying previous posts

Karen Lyons-McGann dvkld.dev at mhs.unc.edu
Fri Mar 6 06:03:47 PST 1998

Cooks:
 I read the list in digest form, and I really appreciate those who
carefully snip all but the most relevant bits of  post they are
responding to when they are including the previous post.  When you
include all of the previous post, especially if long, especially if it
included all of the previous previous post, it makes for a whole bunch
wasted space in a digest that must be scroll, scroll, scrolled past.

Thank you very much,

Anne