SC - Chocolate Documentation Correction (again)

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:54:30 PST 1998

Drat. This'll teach me to read THOROUGHLY before trusting simple
memory and quick-scans...

> > >Also includes a range of recipes for the form of drinkable hot
> > >chocolate that includes hot red chili pepper):
> Correction! Correction! Chocolatl was heated only by the
> spices, according to several sources.

According to the book quoted on the site in question, not only were
most of the drink recipes for heated concoctions, one variation
specifically includes milk (which other usually-reliable sources
place as being developed c.1700ce as opposed to at least 50 years
earlier).

I *enjoy* finding my own mistakes, really I do! <g, at self>

Amra
Kitchen Idiot
===
Adios -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Var.e-mail: kihe at rocketmail.com,KiheBard at aol.com,MikeCBaker at aol.com