SC - frozen pomegranate

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Tue Mar 10 08:32:00 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - frozen pomegranate seeds            3/10/98

<snip>>sized ziplocks (TM) of frozen pomegranate seeds. Any suggestions on
what I can do with them that would not be expensive? I hate to throw them
<snip>

press the juice out of them (careful not to crush the seeds too much, nasty
bitter taste) simmer them down with some sugar and make a drink syrup?
- -brid