SC - Any suggestions?

Sabia sabia at unm.edu
Fri Mar 13 18:21:10 PST 1998

I could have sworn I had a recipe for the combination I mixed up today,
could anybody suggest which recipe my subconcious is remembering?  The
main ingredient were beef(I think the origional called for Pork),parsnips,
turnips, garlic, onion,mace,clove,tumeric,cumin,parsley,thyme and
rosemary. The mixturecame out very well, especially as tarts which is what
I was making.  If there is a known recipe for this or a similer
combination I would like to refresh my memory.

Sabia of St Kildas {sabia at unm.edu}

Those who would have true victory, must first have honor.