SC - "I lived... I've got to find out what to do now!"

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Tue Mar 17 05:18:15 PST 1998

In our Barony we have a group of people that usually find their way into
clean up, but it is still the responsibility of the cook to make sure
everything goes where it needs to.

But my Apprentice Brother (sorry Mistress)  seems to be the one to take
everything on personally.  One time he helped me in the kitchen all day
(even during the time I was banished to rest to help disintegrate the
migraine I had), then ate and returned to take on 90% of the clean up
himself.  We really have to work on him, it is great being handy, but to
tear yourself to bits... no way!

Murkial
(the sleep deprived)

Christi Redeker