SC - Viking and early Irish foods

morganna themorrigan at softhome.net
Tue Mar 17 19:09:12 PST 1998

I have been wanting to do a Viking or an early Irish (pre elizabethan)
feast.

I have found lots of info about what foods they had ie: the "raw"
ingredients.

What I am having difficulty with is descerning recipies that would be
correct.
Traditional recipies seem like a stretch - how could I take the research
the
next step to finding more details about meals or recipies that would be
accurate
and not just a guess.

Morganna