SC - Galingale and Brains

Kornelis Sietsma korny at zikzak.net
Wed Mar 18 18:59:11 PST 1998

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 16:03:47 -0000, Yeldham, Caroline S wrote:

>BTW - on the question on eating brains - its completely ruled out over here
>in the UK (at least calves or sheep - never investigated pigs) - you folks
>in the States don't have problems with BSE?

I'm not sure - I'm in Melbourne, Australia, and I really don't know whether
our brains here are safe or not.  Certainly you can buy them (Vic Market,
$2.50 for 6) - but I don't know how safe they are.

I guess I should ask local health authorities...

- -Korny
- --
William Bekwith MKA Kornelis Sietsma | http://zikzak.net/~korny