SC - Lutefisk

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Mar 20 09:53:57 PST 1998

> Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 00:50:21 EST
> From: KKimes1066 <KKimes1066 at aol.com>
> Subject: Re: SC - Viking and early Irish foods

> << Do you know that out here in "sout dakoota" they sell Lutefisk TV
>  dinners - I kid
>  you not....
>
>  Morganna >>
> Extra gross!!! I can't even imagime the stench.
>                                          Percival

Just out of curiosity, have you ever eaten, or even seen, lutefisk?
Doesn't it seem odd that there are some people on this earth who seem to
enjoy the product you have erroneously described as rottten, if it was
so terrible?

Personally, I have tried it, and while there are a lot of things I find
more exciting, frankly life is too short to indulge in xenophobic
reactons to other cultures' eating habits...

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com