SC - Kitchens

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Fri Mar 20 23:57:24 PST 1998

The Madrone Culinary Guild has several pamphlets available for sale. One is
out of print (there's some out of date info we need to fix before we print
it again), but there's ones on Apicius, two on English food and two in the
works (one on late period French food, and one of Elizabethan recipes). All
recipeis are shown with the original text and a modern reconstruction

You can get them through the An Tir Stock Clerk, or through Eden Rain at
erain at adobe.com (though she's in Europe now, the bug, and won't be able to
deal with this till she gets back in April). They run about $4 or so a
piece.

I'll let everyone know when the French food one and the Elizabethan ones
are ready...those two are mine and its taking me FOREVER to get them done.

- --Anne-Marie, GuildMistress to the Madrone Culinary Guild