SC - Tiramisu

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Mar 25 06:20:43 PST 1998

In a message dated 3/25/98 9:02:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
angeliq1 at erols.com writes:

<< Fabulous Feasts >>

I possess a copy of FF. I don't consider it a waste of money, however, the
redactions it contains are very questionable, IMHO. And, most importantly,
they do not taste very good when prepared. Some are downright hideous. General
info and pics in the book make it worthwhile but it's use as a source for
accurately rendered recipes is very questionable in my mind.

Ras