SC - Solar Cooking in period????

ulrica ulrica at lx.net
Thu Mar 26 22:39:34 PST 1998

Extremely interesting question.  Of course down here in Texas, we can fry
eggs on the sidewalk by the beginning of June.  You would have to look at
what the average temp was at the time.  Did it get hot enough during the day
to do it?  Or, is this just a high summer dish?  Lots of interesting
thoughts....Ulrica