SC - spices vs. herbs?

Par Leijonhuvud pkl at absaroka.obgyn.ks.se
Sat Mar 28 01:16:47 PST 1998

On Sat, 28 Mar 1998, Stefan li Rous wrote:

> I can also tell from the varied answers that the answer wasn’t as obvious
> as I was afraid it would be.

If I was in your shoes I'd just stick them all in one file, or possibly
sub-divide based on some other logic (e.g. growing, obtaining, cooking,
other uses?)

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
http://www.algonet.se/~parlei     parlei <at> algonet.se
Cunning and deceit will every time serve a man better than force.
                                        -- Niccolo Machiavelli