SC - Garden time

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Mar 30 14:50:59 PST 1998

In a message dated 3/30/98 2:32:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
DianaFiona at aol.com writes:

<<   Ras, would you please remind me which parts of these that they ate? And
 in what manner they were prepared? I've forgoten, if I ever knew for

The bulbs. They were , IIRC, boiled or roasted  and eaten much as we do
potatoes. Finding exact references will take a VERY long time because of the
full cooking schedule I have this event season. Please be patient and the info
will eventually get posted. :-(

Ras