SC - Re: Galingale and verjuice.

rudin@okway.okstate.edu rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Fri May 1 09:19:03 PDT 1998

> I'll be running the kitchen at East Kingdom Crown Tourney tomorrow, and
> I was hoping to meet as many of you as can get there. (At least two
> people are coming from out of Kingdom for this.)

If I had thought about this earlier I would have been there also.

> If interested and available, please follow your nose to the kitchen;
> I'll be the big guy in white making most of the noise. And no, you won't
> be drafted to make cuskynoles, unless you REELYREELY want to.

I would love to make cuskynoles in your kitchen. I've had a lot of practice
since we made 600 for my 12th Night Feast. (And we didn't even get the *&#)($
things cooked 'cause Court ran into the time that was supposed to be spent
socializing)

To the Ansteorrans, I promise that I will make them at a future feast.

Sorry to be missing the feast and tourney, Master A.

> G. Tacitus Adamantius

Yers,

Gunthar