SC - St. Swithin

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri May 1 14:04:50 PDT 1998

I for one am interested in the musk lifesavers, and don't know what I can
offer as a trade other than maple sugar or maple candies in addition to
reimbursing you for the postage...If you like maple syrup, the maple candies
are nice, sort of a comfort food from growing up.
Email me back with the cost and what you'd be interested in trying
margali

marilyn traber
434 water st
canterbury ct 06331