SC -Online Library (not on web)

Louis Stull lstull at earthlink.net
Fri May 1 21:19:56 PDT 1998

my household are known in the right places for throwing an hell of a good
dayboard, one member regularly packs a cubic yard of foods and goodies and
those of us not packing on that event kick in a share of the cost. One
smaller event we had more food on our dayboard than the event had out, so we
just combined the two and made the feasto and autocrats pleased beyond
words!
margali
[though if i do get to Crown, we will be eating out rather than packing due
to time constraints...]