SC -saffron/calendula

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Fri May 1 15:40:55 PDT 1998

If you want to do a Library why not do a "card catalogue" for books
listing their owners as wellas the usual stuff. That way You can Know who
to ask to look up or comment on something. And have an Idea of what is
available. Between us all we probably have the most complete Mediavel
Cookery Library in the world and what we don't own we can access one way
or another. Just a thought --- Genevia <geneviaMoAS at juno.com>