SC - Repost Spiced Apple Juice

Sharon Nevin nevray at netspace.net.au
Sat May 2 16:00:02 PDT 1998

< King Arthur Flour company.  > Mistress Rhiannon uses them a lot, and
gets very good results from their products.  She also has a bunch of
their logo stuff, I wonder why...

>I’d love to have this information to add to my upcoming file flour-msg
>which is mostly Bear’s long message on flours so far.
>
>Thanks.
>  Stefan li Rous
>  stefan at texas.net

	Stephan,
	I have some back issues of "Early Period" magazine,( put out by a
pair of laurels that have since gone totally inactive), and in it there
is a very good article about period grains and their uses.  I am about to
photocopy a bunch of articles for help in my early period classes, and I
would be happy to send a copy of said artilce to you. (As far as
reproducability, I believe they are ok'd for internal SCA use.)    I am
enjoying your Florilegium, but Mindspring was having serious troubles
this afternoon, and wouldn't access anything after the first article!
Bummer! Just when my lord is poised at work to print out reems for me!

Mistress Christianna MacGrain, OP, Meridies