SC - Is medieval food yucky?

THL Renata THLRenata at aol.com
Sat May 2 19:17:30 PDT 1998

Comb binding is almost literally that, imagine a thin[sort of like the same
thickness of heavy paper stock] comb that is 11 inches long and curled into
a long cylinder. If I remember right, the first editions of take a thousand
eggs was comb bound. As the retired chronicler and aspiring cookbook author
I use it a lot. I also re bind the books of mine that have come unglued or
use enough to want to lay flat without weighting them down.
margali