SC - King Arthur Flour Co.'s URL

Chris Adler Chris.Adler at westgroup.com
Sun May 3 14:03:00 PDT 1998

     Greetings, good gentles:

     A number of you have recently discussed the King Arthur Flour Company.
     The URL is www.kingarthurflour.com.

     I *strongly* recommend their goods. My mother has been buying their
     flours, whole grains, extracts, and baking equipment for the past 20
     to 30 years, so I grew up eating homemade bread and baked goods made
     with King Arthur flour for most of my life.

     Their service has always been speedy and courteous, and they've added
     a *lot* of items to their catalogue over the past five years. The
     prices are reasonable (although I can now get the flour a little
     cheaper in my local s supermarket). There are some products which I
     believe are of interest to the medievalist (saffron; chickpea, rice,
     and English granary flours; cone sugar; etc.) and tons of wonderous
     and useful things for the modern baker. And the recipes...mmm.

     No, I don't work for them. I just love to drool over their catalogue
     and watch friends similarly turn into puddles when I show them the
     catalogue for the first time. It is a baker's nirvana.

     In service,

     Katja Davidova Orlova Khazarina